Transform Your Laboratory Temperature
From an Old School Fail-and-Fix to a Smart Predict-and-Prevent™ Asset Intelligence Solution.
Introducing TRAXX EKG™
Monitoring 2.0™ software from KLATU Networks, the #1 provider of predictive monitoring and wireless IoT sensors to 8 of the top 10 largest Life Science Companies
It's a fact: 95% percent of KLATU customers who buy TRAXX are replacing an existing laboratory temperature monitoring system. Why? Because TRAXX provides asset benchmarking tools to proactively identify which units require maintenance based on an assessment of their state-of-health.
KLATU customers use TRAXX to achieve near zero breakdown performance by switching from reactive to condition-based maintenance. This reduces down-time while also reducing total maintenance and repair costs.
TRAXX provides world class refrigeration monitoring with flexible alarming and notification escalations and it is the only system with predictive failure analytics, protected by US and international patents.
TRAXXSCORE™: A NEW INDUSTRY METRIC FOR MEASURING ASSET STATE-OF-HEALTH
- Don’t Wait. Most Monitoring 1.0 systems are not designed with predictive failure detection features, and they cannot detect stress-events that are early indications of failure.
- Act Early. When Monitoring 1.0 systems issue a setpoint alarm, it is often several hours after equipment failure. With TRAXX, you will learn when an asset first exhibits signs of mechanical stress.
- Pay Less for Repairs. Repairs after a failure has already occurred are typically three times more expensive than when the issue is caught and repaired early
- Why Do Failures Occur When You Are Not There? It’s simple math. Failures rarely occur during business hours because 75% of a 168- hour week is after-hours—nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Change Your Game. Maintenance issues are predictable. With TRAXX, repairs can be managed on your schedule before they result in unplanned maintenance and downtime.
THE FUTURE TODAY
THE FUTURE TODAY
- TRAXX identifies underperforming cold storage assets. It’s a new tool that can reduce energy consumption by 20%, repair costs by as much as 30%, and HVAC loading by 15%. Because of these improvements, asset life can be extended by two years on average.
- TRAXX metrics can also be used to identify which makes/ models to purchase, retire, or repair. It’s also a valuable tool to determine which assets should or should not contain high-value research and products.
- Because TRAXX is a cloud application, it performs the same at your work or in your home office.
- TRAXX allows you to avoid catastrophic product losses (often exceeding $1 million) and lost time due to unplanned equipment failures.